1 1/2 cups Organic unbleached flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 cup chocolate chips (dairy free)
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
3/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/4 maple syrup
1 cup grated zucchini (1 medium zucchini)
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk all the dry ingredients together. In another mixing bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently mix until everything is just combined. DO NOT OVER MIX.
4. Line 12 muffin tins with baking paper cups. Pour in the batter into the muffin cups and sprinkle the pumpkin seeds on top of each muffin.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes. The Vegan Zucchini Reishi muffins are done when you insert a toothpick in the centre and it comes out clean with no raw or runny batter. Cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy!