A quick to make, healthy and delicious way to start your day! This Vegan Reishi Mushroom Granola will get you day started off on the right foot. Try adding your favourite nuts, sees and dried fruit for endless variety!
3 cups Organic quick rolled oats
1 tablespoon flax seeds (ground)
1/2 cup Pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup Sunflower seeds
3/4 cup whole Almonds or mixed nuts
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon Hamalayan Salt
1 teaspoon BRAINFOOD REISHI MUSHROOM POWDER
2 tablespoons grapeseed oil or sunflower oil
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 cup dried cranberries, raisins, figs, chopped dates
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, nuts, seeds, spices, and BRAINFOOD Reishi MUSHROOM POWDER.
- Add oil and maple syrup and toss, making sure all the dry ingredients are coated.
- Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes, stirring occasionally until golden brown.
- The browner, the crunchier it will be but don’t burn.
- Place on a rack to cool. It may be sticky until cool. Break up clumps while cooling. Once cooled completely, add the dried fruit.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
This delicious treat will last for several weeks.
Makes about 5 cups.